A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

January 15, 2011

A bit of blogging- Update #5

Anime, novel writing, comiket79, life...crap just keeps piling up on me~ Anyways here's a quick update on what I planned to do before and progress:




Amagami SS Series review Done


Bakuman Manga review up to current arc after current arc (current arc is interesting, I want to review it afterwards)


GSL 3 results and review  Done


Legend of Legendary Heroes Series review Done


Tokyo Ordinance Bill- Tenchou's comments Done


Sora no Otoshimono + Forte series review


Infinite Stratos episode review 1-3, and onwards Done


Gosick 1-3, and onwards Done


There are also a few movies and anime I want to actually watch and review:


Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Disappointing


Macross Frontier: False Diva Disappointing



As for anime I'm planning to review this season, as you can see IS is already on the list, the following are close to being on the list:

Kimi ni Todoke - Will not be episode for sure now, I forget how slow the anime actually is. I love it, but it's painful to review something so slow.

Onii-chan I don't love you at all- Probably won't due to it being the run-of-the-mill comedy, but I'll see what second episode brings me. Update: Will watch but no review, this anime doesn't really warrant a review.

Such a huge backlog -_-

No comments: