A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

January 1, 2011

Tenchou's anime preview- Winter 2011!

Click to see full size on a new window!

Winter anime season starts in 4 days! A crap ton of good anime is about to start so let's get to it!

Again...I won't review every single anime episode by episode, my free time is limited especially since I started my novel. I can't say for sure which one I will do since it depends on how interesting they are, but below I will outline all the ones I will watch and the likelihood that I will review them.


Starry Sky- Reverse harem, might be interesting. The cast is pretty sweet so I'll probably check it out when I have time.

Tenchou's interest: 70%  
Episode review likelihood: 0%
Series review likelihood: 50%


Rio- Rainbow Gate- Fan service anime featuring one of my favorite chracter- Rio. From the promo video this seem like the eye-candy anime of the season and frankly I don't really care if the story has no plot at all, as long as I get to see the smexy Rio running around in different outfits, and maybe even naked.


Tenchou's interest: 100%  
Episode review likelihood: 10%
Series review likelihood: 10%


Kimi no Todoke 2nd Season- Amazing light-hearted shoujo anime. I randomly picked up first season and absolutely loved it. I'm dying to see more Sawako! That said, the series as a whole is kind of slow so I probably won't do episode reviews, unless they change the pacing this season.


Tenchou's interest: 100%  
Episode review likelihood: 25%
Series review likelihood: 100%


Infinite Stratos- The art looks really good, but to be honest outside of the fact it is a shonen anime setting I have no clue what this anime is about. I will definitely check out the first few episodes and decide if I want to review it.


Tenchou's interest: 50%  
Episode review likelihood: 10%
Series review likelihood: 50%


Go Sick- Bones Bones Bones, a mystery done by Bones. I think that's enough said.


Tenchou's interest: 100%  
Episode review likelihood: 50%
Series review likelihood: 100%


Freezing- Character design is fantastic, other than that it's similar to IS where I have no idea if this will be good. Lots of raves about this on the interweb though.

Tenchou's interest: 75%  
Episode review likelihood: 50%
Series review likelihood: 75%


I don't like you at all, Oni-chan!- Unlike OreImo, this is a full out Bro-con anime that has received a lot of praise for being comedic. Definitely going to check this out.


Tenchou's interest: 100%  
Episode review likelihood: 50%
Series review likelihood: 100%


Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu!- I haven't watch first season yet but I heard good things about it, when I have time I'll definitely get to both seasons.

Tenchou's interest: 90%  
Episode review likelihood: 0%
Series review likelihood: 90%


Beelzebub- I have followed the manga for awhile now, and I'm pretty happy its finally getting its own anime adaptation. The thing is, I have read the story so I probably won't do an episode review but a series review will definitely be done.


Tenchou's interest: 100%  
Episode review likelihood: 0%
Series review likelihood: 100%


Is this a Zombie?- Moe anime, probably will check it out but unless it 'wow's me I probably won't review it.


Tenchou's interest: 50%  
Episode review likelihood: 10%
Series review likelihood: 50%


Dragon Crisis  -  Same as above.

Tenchou's interest: 50%  
Episode review likelihood: 10%
Series review likelihood: 50%

That's all folks, I will update again after two weeks on which ones I will do as a series, and you'll see the episode ones on the top right side----->

BTW, I did not make this preview poster, it was taken from The Cart Driver

No comments: