A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

May 30, 2011

This is Japan, at it's finest?

Now for something else completely different- Snacks. We all know Japan as a little bit of a weird country. Please don’t get me wrong, I love Japan and all its greatness, but I am also aware that sometimes, just sometimes, they come up with some weird, wacky stuff that shouldn’t exist. Below is one of these products; I’m sure you have see or eaten a Kit-Kat before, the chocolate waffle awesomeness most of us love. Now imagine, all that same waffle, layered between them is now white chocolate instead, cover in a rich, creamy layer of…….Cheese.


Yes you heard right, cheese. I’m not sure if you have seen these before, but I have just watched Pirates 4 and was wandering in some odd snack shop selling imported snacks. All of a sudden I came across this package:



Cheese Kit-Kat…I immediately got a pack out of curiosity. I mean, cheese and Kit-Kat are two of my favorite things, to see them combine into one easy-to-carry snack could change my life forever! However, it was not meant to be…a Cheese Kit-Kat is indeed, a cheese Kit-Kat. The taste was not awful…but it really did not mix well. I manage to finish the pack but will probably never buy another again. I do have to say this though- What will these funky Japanese come up with next?

No comments: