A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

February 4, 2011

GSL-Jan Grand Finals Winner!

I know the thing has been over for like two weeks, but I have been trying again to find the matches recap. However this time it seems like there isn't one, if anyone found one please leave a comment.

Spoiler ahead!



Anyways...Winner is: IMMVP 4: MarineKingPrime 0

I did not expect MKP to lose so convincingly, but I guess that shows he still got a lot of work to do before he can become 'OptimusPrime'. I did read about the games played overall, and it seemed that MVP was just one-step ahead of MKP in every single game except game four, but even then he was able to predict and punish MKP's gameplay accordingly.

Well...we finally have a Terran winner, hopefully my Brotosses will step up in GSL-Feb and take another one for the tribe! By the way, in case you are not aware, Feb will feature some original, new, custom created maps!

No comments: