A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

February 18, 2011

Hyperdimension Neptunia- GET-O!

This is why Japan is so weird awesome!
In addition to the awesome game of Vindictus that I'm playing, I just got my special edition of Hyperdimension Neptunia from EBgames today...Fortunately, these kind of games can wait so it won't hinder my blogging once I finish with my new set of armor in Vindictus, but I will be busy playing this super-moe game once I'm done!

I have include a few more pictures, click read more for some more awesome snapshots of the content of the special edition:





So this is what you get for the special edition- a nice looking, albeit flimsy deluxe box housing the game and a hardcover art book. That's right! NISA decided to be generous this time and gave us fans a hardcover art book! I was pretty happy when I found out about it when I picked it up @ Ebgames. Also, the deluxe box opens up from the front instead of the top, make note of the actual box cover where Neptune covers her assets with her hand, then look at the cover of the artbook for a full view of the awesome ballistas she owns (^_^)


This is the art book, I don't really want to ruin it just yet so I have been pretty careful with opening it, the binding in the back doesn't seem too sturdy so I'm being a little more cautious than usual. The art book is pretty awesome though, you get the normal character artwork and description of characters, the world view pictures, and weapons. You also get a special page dedicated to Neptune's CPU specs, rough sketches and even some artist 4koma they did during character design. Oh, did I mentioned that this thing is hardcover? Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

By the way...in case you are not aware, this game is a collaboration between several game studios. Basically...it's a personification of the current console war between 360, PS3 and Wii...Ya wrap that around your mind.


Alright...back to Vindictus!

No comments: