A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

April 4, 2011

Tenchou's blog update!

Okay, I have gone more than half a month without making a single post and my episode reviews have stopped completely. I'm not dead...yet, but a combination of things during March really took a lot of my time and thus my blogging, as well as my novel writing, had been severely delayed.



1. Ragnarok Online relapse

This is the number one reason for my absence. One day my brother decided it would be a good idea to get RO again since he had nothing to do, and since I had done everything I wanted to do in Vindictus at the time (Ep6 was not out at that time yet), and I was getting stuck in my novel writing, I decided to tag along with him in the adventure back to Midgard, bad idea. 

After starting playing again, I got pretty addicted to the game once more. There are so many custom quests added to the server that I used to play on (RRO) and to actually PvP was pretty fun. I rerolled to my Whitesmith after messing around with the classes for a week and joined a guild for War of Emperium. So the game had pretty much messed up my plans that I had set out a month before, and I'm not proud of it. I am still currently playing but have cut back so I can make time for something else.

2. Being sick

Yes, I was actually feeling terrible for awhile, enough that I did not want to even think since it hurt my head. The result? Zero progress on my novel and absolutely nothing done for nearly a week.

3. For those that care- WHERE ARE THE EPISODE REVIEWS?
Alright, after reviewing for three months of anime, I realized one thing- I majorly sucked at episode reviews. I don't have a lot to say week-to-week and as a whole I don't really know what to write about. I find it much more enjoyable, and much more useful, to write a series review than to review every week. Therefore I decided to review at the end of the anime instead of every week. I do admit that part of the decision was due to my laziness, but seriously I find it harder and harder each week to find something to say about the episode that I had just watched, simply because there is little that need to be said about it. If an episode is so outrageous that it needs to be blogged, I will make a post, but otherwise I find no reason to do it week by week.

Right now I have six reviews lined up that I will get to over the next month or so, please look forward to them!

Sora no Otoshimono +Forte
Kimi ni Todoke S2
Star Driver
Infinite Stratos
Dragon Crisis
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 

Anyways, that covers pretty much everything, if anyone missed me- sorry for the long absence!

No comments: