A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

May 30, 2011

Tenchou's a liar!


Am I bad at keeping my words or what? So much for all those reviews in three weeks time huh? I’m definitely all messed up again by RO and other games, and being out of work for so long definitely didn’t help my motivation. Truth be told, maybe I’m just being terribly lazy. At any rate, I apologize for the delay and will definitely try to get this blog back on track.


Speaking of blog, I won’t promise anything (because apparently I suck at keeping promises), but I will definitely try to incorporate a few more things in the future. For example, I have wanted to make a guide on the character “Evie” from Vindictus. The game has been out for half a year now, and many Evies still don’t understand the basics of the game, or maybe they are just plain bad at evading hits. Any rate, maybe my guide will serve to help someone in the future. Aside from the guide (or guides if I choose to add more stuff in the future), I will try to make season and mid-season reviews more regular than a one-time deal. However, I am having some trouble with this idea since I don’t watch EVERY the anime every season, only a selected few that seem to be popular among Otakus. So my mid-season review might not even serve to be much purpose at all. I’ll have to think about that one more before I actually do anything.

As I said before, my life is a total and utter mess at the moment. I’m still unemployed, anime that should be watched are piling up in my HD, my novel-writing has paused, and unopened/unbeaten games on both PS3 and PSP are piling sky high… I need some order in my life and soon. I started going to the gym again today and get myself back in shape, so that’s a pretty good start. Next step would be organize my stuff and start getting back on track with my novel, and probably start killing off some anime/games I have on the backburner for god knows how long. As much as I would like a stable income…I do have some savings from my old job so that’s not too bad I guess, and the job market is pretty down lately. Anyways I think it’s time for me to starting chipping at the massive to-do list after a long and wasted period of time. To borrow from a new album from one of my favorite band:


“Learning to walk again, I think I have waited long enough, where do I begin?”


By the way, if you haven’t check out their new album, do so immediately. Honestly speaking I did not expect this album from Foo Fighters to be this good, but definitely happy that can still pump out such quality stuff after 16 years.

No comments: