A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

August 5, 2011

Unveiling her boo...truth, button by button


You can poke her clothes away, yes!
This is a little late since the update was yesterday, but here's a heads up on the newest Vindictus update: Episode 8.2- Unveiling the Truth.



Yes! Truth! I want more truth!
Unsurprisingly, this is one of the most anticipated update despite being a very small update (2 raids + 1 mission only). The reason for the hype? HER, this sexy little fomor moans when she does her skills, and you can also strip her till she's practically naked! The only catch? The raid itself isn't all that fun since she sucks (no pun intended, okay fine, pun intended.) and it takes some really good spear throwing skills to actually break her clothes before you run out of spears. I tried pretty hard to break off being the perverted tenchou, but to no avail. I only managed to break her jacket and necktie off before I ran out of spears both days (she can only be done once a day). With that said, I did had quite a bit of fun while she had her way with my Kirini (Noticed I said she had her way with me, not raped me. As rape would imply non-consensual, and judging from the screenshot above, I would say Kirini enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed watching, lol.)

Here's a pantyshot for all you pervs out there
Aside from the little devil, we also got some new armor and weapons from the other raid Glas G---ah forget it. The boss is one of the first boss since Irukul that actually posed some challenge in terms of difficulty, definitely a welcome sight. To the right, by the way, are the new armor sets.

Unfortunately, these armor sets are pretty difficult to get thanks to Glas being once a day raid and one of the mats required for these armor is a rare drop from him. Then again, if the armor is easy to get then this tiny update would wear out quickly.

Also came with the update is the new, much-anticipated longbangs hairstyle for Evie and Fiona. I had foreseen this and got an unlimited hairstyle coupon earlier, and now I'm toying with different colours for the longbangs. I have to say it's a pretty well-done hair and I will likely buy one when my 30day coupon runs out.


Between all the tities and asses, there was some story that went along with this update. Sadly, it was butchered to no end thanks to some stellar voice acting from actors straight of out buttfuck nowhere. Honestly, I could have done better...but...o well.

What is the MEANing of THIS?
By the way, that's the longbangs...I might post another screenshot once I finish the new armor set

No comments: