A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

November 29, 2010

Tenchou's review- One Piece ch. 605


This is wayyyyyy late, but I couldn't really think of anything to say about this week, other than Luffy pretty much one-shotting Kraken was way cool!

As a set-up chapter, there isn't much in terms of plot aside from separating the Strawhats, hopefully we'll see more of Luffy and gang's current power, Elephant Gun was cool but also lacks much surprises, Oda's definitely got something up his sleeves for later.

As an aside, I've been indulging myself in Bakuman, both anime and manga, and debating if I should do an overall review up till the current chapter, then start chapter reviews forward. The anime, since I have read the manga, will definitely be series review, if I decide to do it.

No comments: