A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

December 21, 2010

A bit of blogging- UPDATE #4

Alright, I've been slacking off real bad with reviews. The reason is that I've started on a project that requires a lot of my time- writing a story.


I will continue to do reviews, and I'll keep to my words as much as possible, however I will announce in this post that I am dropping manga reviews per chapter and will only do by arc. I realized that reviewing One Piece was extremely hard by chapter since there is little to really talk about except for jokes here and there and speculations. I also realized that reviewing Skip Beat! right now is down right impossible, I have no idea what sensei is trying to accomplish with the last two chapters and I really am not too into it to force myself to speculate.

If anyone wants me to continue leave a comment in this post and I'll definitely consider resuming, at the moment though I simply don't see it worth my while to review chapter by chapter.

There are a few reviews I actually want to get done but was blogged down (haha) by my story:

Amagami SS Series review Done


Bakuman Manga review up to current arc


GSL 3 results and review  Done


Legend of Legendary Heroes Series review


Tokyo Ordinance Bill- Tenchou's comments Done



There are also a few movies and anime I want to actually watch and review:

Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works


Macross Frontier: False Diva


Sora no Otoshimono Forte Will review, both seasons.


Finally, I am following Index II and will review it after it's done.

If anyone is interested in a pretty awesome story (I think it's awesome, it should so be an anime ^_^) I have quite a few pages done and I'm willing to post chapter 1-2...maybe even 1-6 if I can get the grammer editing done.

No comments: