A relaxing corner-shop in the mist of the ever-busy internet

December 6, 2010

Sorry for the delay

She's been taking up most of my time last week.
I haven't really been posting any reviews and such as of late, and it's not because I'm dead or ill. I have been playing some Vindictus lately as Episode 4 just came out, so I've been grinding some levels, skills and armor so I haven't been able to write reviews and such. I have also found out on Friday that I passed the last of the Chartered Accountancy Exam, the UFE. So now I can live free and be a boring accountant! (-_-) On another note, I will be resuming reviews today so expect some updates!


Rose Drop set, on Kirini
Boat 4 has been pretty entertaining, the new armor set, the Rose Drop set, is extremely annoying and expensive to get. But that didn't stop me, after farming for the ores and shells for 3 days I managed to get my set done, now my Evie (Kirini) fights like a champ and also got looks that kills, unstoppable!

No comments: